Friday, September 2, 2011

Rest up

Sometimes the most urgent thing you can possibly do is take a complete rest.  -Ashleigh Brilliant

A wise woman told me yesterday that taking a rest is good for the soul and good for the sole--as I have to be rested and ready for a 20 mile run tomorrow.  In taking her advice, I share only that and will plan to take the weekend off from posting. 

For those who are interested, I have committed to myself to keep this blog through the marathon, but I don't believe I will keep it after that.  I have asked for weeks for Saturday Submissions and haven't received them, and think I may need to channel my efforts into motivating others in a different direction.  So as of right now, October 17 will be my last post.  I may reconsider.  I will continue to explore this idea in this rest I am taking for the next few days.

I hope everybody enjoys a safe weekend.  And that you get some rest for your soul and soles!

No comments: