Wednesday, August 31, 2011

LOL, ROFL, or the good ol' fashioned HA!

Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.  -Jack Handey, "Deep Thoughts," Saturday Night Live

Well we have taken a serious approach to all the coping skills, and today is one of my favorite--the less serious approach--laughter.  Sometimes when things are so rough, all we can do is laugh.  I know that when I've had a rough day, I will come home and turn on Baby Mama because Amy Poehler and Tina Fey have a way of creating a side-splitting laughter from me, even after seeing it 50 times!! 

To spark a few smiles from you today, I have posted several videos that, like Baby Mama, NEVER stop being funny to me.  Hope you enjoy!!


We're doing business here!!


What is this?  It is horrible!


The FUNNIEST show ever on TV!


FUNNIEST woman on prime time--can't wait for Glee!

And last but certainly not least--the clip that will always have me doubled over in laughter:



No comments: