Sunday, October 9, 2011

8

Tough times don't last.  Tough people do.  -Unknown

I have spent a considerable amount of time in the past year and a half--nearly 2 years--working to become healthier in every aspect of the word.  While I give myself the credit of doing the work, I also can recognize those around me who have assisted me in this path.  The instructors at the gym are some of those people.  A couple of them have become friends, and others I only know their names, but all have created the accountability in class that I needed to push myself along this path.

This is a short entry that describes, very minimally, the appreciation I have for the teachers who give up time to physically challenge themselves while leading us to improved strength, flexibility, and healthy lifestyles.  David, Carolyn, Val, Tina, Tiff, Patti, and any others who I've missed, thanks for all you do.  When the marathon is over and I get to return to "normal activities," I'll see you all back in action!

No comments: