Sunday, October 2, 2011

14

"So I claim freedom."  -Melissa Ferrick

FINALLY caught up on days--thank goodness!!   I am going to have to ask you in advance to be patient with me as I actually have found myself BUSIER during the tapering part of my training, versus when I was running 20 miles a week.  Additionally, I will be packing and travelling, which means my posts may not always be on time, but I will do my best.

Today will be short & quick and picture filled...

Today's official 14 shout-out goes to all of the friends I made when I lived in Waverly--those who were near & far.  Every single one of you contributed to helping me develop as a person & despite moving 1400 miles away, I think of you often.

Love to all--and pictures of some:


























4 comments:

Jake said...

Thanks for including our family! You are inspiring! Good luck with the marathon, you'll rock it!

La said...

You know I love you all--even the one I haven't met!! Love to you, the wife, and the babies! XOXO

Anonymous said...

We had some good times, didn't we? Love ya- Trac

JJAmes said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I'm just catching up and saw this!!!!!!! Love you so much!!!! Thanks for including me!!!