Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back to the 336 solo-day 3

Relief is a great feeling.  It’s the emotional and physical reward we receive from our bodies upon alleviation of pain, pressure and struggle. A time to bask in the lack of the negative.  ~Vera Nazarian

After yet another long drive, I returned home.  To those who answered their phone to keep me entertained, thank you.  To those who prepared tacos, an even greater thank you!! 

I will be blogging less over the next few weeks--not because I don't want to, but because I don't need to and I will be channeling my energies elsewhere.  Single parenthood, for example, and journaling on my own and running.

I can say that my drive back last night was not filled with tears--but with relief.  We've arrived where we need to be for this part of the journey.  And we will continue our journey together--despite separate locations--and will reconvene when the time is right.

Stay in touch,
La

No comments: